Wednesday 20 March 2019

Long time no post..a major update!

I have decided to start adding to my blog again. From now it will be more about the special needs of my children and my personal experiences with schools and the local authority.

So, I think I have to do some major updates!!

My eldest 3 are now 33, 31 and 30. My eldest boys are both working, have their own homes and doing well. My daughter and her 3 children are living back in the family home until she finds another house after her landlord sold up!

Stefan is 26 and diagnosed with ADHD and ASD. He still lives at home but works as a steward at BCFC.

Charlotte is 22 and diagnosed with ASD and Anxiety disorder. She lives independently and does art commissions.

Lewis is 14 and diagnosed with ASD. He is in between schools at the moment, his special interest is gaming and Dr Who.

Holly is 13 and diagnosed with ASD, Anxiety and Sensory disorder. She attends a special school. Holly has had an horrendous time educationally. Failed by every school so far, through the lack of awareness and knowledge.

Lydia is 8 and diagnosed with ASD, ADHD, Dyslexia and Dyscalculia. She struggles at school with her reading, writing and social interaction.

I have 3 Grandkids..one of whom, my Grandson 5, is severely ASD, non verbal.

So that's the crew!




No comments: